- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Information Collection and Use
diurnetix is the sole owner of the order information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others.
We request information from the users on our web store order form. Here a user must provide contact information including name, address, phone, email, shipping address, credit card number and expiration date. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer's orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number-see above) that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL.
Correction/Updating Personal Information:
Our system is set up to allow each user to make corrections to his or her contact information. If your contact information has changed, please make corrections by going to the link marked my account at the top of each page. If you have any problems with this, or would like to be removed from our list, please contact our Customer Support department at email@example.com or by calling 01273 808098
Our system is set up to allow each user to make corrections to his or her contact information. If your contact information has changed, please make corrections by going to the link marked my account at the top of each page. If you have any problems with this, or would like to be removed from our list, please contact our Customer Support department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01273 808098, or by sending a letter to our mailing address.