I buy a 32 inch waist trousers and jeans and they fit me fine. These 26-34 inch pants should have been a good size for me but were ridiculously large and balloon shaped! There was so much spare material that it had to be bunched to get my trousers over them. Anyone looking at my trousers could immediately see I was wearing either a nappy or a huge pad!! These pants are anything BUT discreet. There is no way I shall wear them again. Far too embarrassing! Total waste of money. They would only be fit for purpose if worn under trousers two sizes larger than normally worn, and even then it is likely that people would still notice that you were wearing voluminous underwear. The fit around my legs was OK so they would probably stop liquid from getting through to trousers.
- Excellent for the potty training stage
- For guidance size L is up to approx. 16kg weight, 100cm height, 54cm waist
- Comfortable Soft Cotton/Polyester blend with a water resistant layer and fill to absorb
- These training pants are machine washable
- Toddlers will feel wetness to aid potty training whilst minimising accidents
- 14 disposable potty training pads for night time use
- Soft and comfortable with a fast absorbing core to capture mess
- Allows potty training to continue at night
- Accelerates training by helping a child feel when they have had an accident.
- Fits inside a child’s own pants
- Maxi absorb pants come with a built-in washable pad
- Come with a waterproof backing
- Designed to look and feel like normal underwear
- Built in washable pad
- Mens washable incontinence pants