Adult incontinence can be a financial burden, as well as a difficult issue to cope with. Super Undies makes adult cloth diapers, based on child diapers that are proven to work, but in larger sizes. These items are designed for daytime and nighttime incontinence for adults and kids with special needs. Save money with easy to wash, reusable adult cloth diaper options over costly disposable adult diapers.
More to consider when adult diapering -These adult diapers have no opening. They are a pull-on style diaper. No openings means no compromised seams to leak through.We only ever sew through 3 layers of fabric at a time. Any more than that and odors can build up and become trapped in the seams.Full coverage back – More room in the back means more space to absorb, and more waterproofing to hold it all in.Build in pocket inside for you to add more absorbency as needed. You can use our adult cloth diaper inserts, but you can also use a rag or hand towel!
Commonly Asked Questions
• How absorbent are these compared to disposable adult diapers?
• When put to the test, our X-large size diaper can hold 750 ml of fluid. That’s a whole wine bottle! But depending on size absorbency varies. Disposable adult diapers use something called SAP (Super Absorbent Polymer) to soak up the liquid on hold it, but that is not a sustainable practice. Not for the materials, and not for your wallet. While switching to cloth can certainly be scary at first, Super Undies has branched off a brand called Threaded Armor to be just that. Threaded armor. We have created the best leakproof system known in adult cloth diapering, and applied manufacturing techniques straight from our knowledge in modern cloth diapers. We looked and fit and function when crafting our products, rather than cutting corners, so you can rest assured that you will be getting the best adult cloth diaper on the market today.
• What size adult cloth diaper should I get?
• We recommend you measure your waist rather than go by your pants size, then compare it to the chart under the SIZE TAB. Our measurements are actual fitting measurements. Choose a size that correlates to your measurement sitting right in the middle of the range we give.
• How many diapers will I need?
• Track how many diapers you typically use during the day and try to determine when you need heavier absorbency. You can always use our lighter absorbency, trimmer pull-on style adult diapers for a portion of the day and reserve the heavy absorbency overnight underwear for the times when you need more soaking power.• Will you be making these adult diapers in other colors?
• At times we do experiment with more colors. We watch our sales and decide from there what we discontinue. We feel that we have a robust variety of color and print choices at the moment. We always notify our email subscribers of new colors coming out. Too stay up to date, please sign up to receive the emails.
• How much absorbency is built into your adult cloth diapers?
• There are four layers of built in absorbency into our Overnight Adult Diapers, and two layers in our Pull-on Incontinence Briefs. Two layers are hidden inside the garment, with another two layer soaker pad sewn in. There is also a pocket for you to add more absorbent inserts as needed in either diaper.• Do you carry other incontinence products?
• We carry Overnight Heavy Absorbency Adult Incontinence Pants, a Pull-on Style Waterproof Incontinence Diaper (slimmer but still has a pocket to add absorbency) and absorbency boosting inserts.
• Do you ever run sales in the adult cloth diaper category?
• We do run sales periodically, but not too often If you are seeking a discounted item, sign up for the email notifications and you will know when we have adult cloth diapers on sale.• Are these adult diapers bulky?
• The Pull-on Style Adult Incontinence Briefs are not as bulky as the Overnight Heavy Absorbency Diapers, and fit under jeans just fine. The Overnight Adult Diapers will fit under jammies.
• What if I don’t need an item that bulky?• Our Pull-on Incontinence Briefs are really very slim and fitting. Give them a try!• How long will one of these adult diapers last before it wears out?
• When washed with no bleach or fabric softener, washed in a garment laundering bag, washed regularly without letting them sit with urine in them, and dried on medium – Our adult cloth diapers will last between 9 and 12 months of almost everyday use.