These swim shorts are designed for a child with weak muscle tone and restricted limb movement.
The Kes-Vir™ Men’s Wrap Swim Shorts have been specially designed to give you confidence with an inner waterproof liner.
The slide on popper button on the waistband and secure fastenings on the side seam from the waist to hem of the shorts ensures a secure fit.
The wider waistband and gusseted leg provide additional comfort and better fit.
The shorts can be opened up flat which enables easy cleaning.
They are chlorine resistant and machine washable.
The shorts are designed to contain solids only.
- Two in one swimwear – Outer shell as regular swimwear that opens flat with waterproof built-in swim nappy
- Outer shell with specially designed slide-on nylon poppers and shock cord loop and button fastening.
- Inner liner has wider hook-and-loop fastening and tie string for extra security.
- Both waist and leg are adjustable.
- Designed for Bowel and urinary incontinence
- Chlorine resistant and UPF 50 and No pilling fabric
- Machine washable and quick drying.
- Outer 79% Polyamide Micro 21% Xtra Life LYCRA®: Inner PU coated 100% Polyester
|Small||71-87 cm||40-56 cm|
|Medium||81-97 cm||46-62 cm|
|Large||91-107 cm||52-68 cm|
|X-Large||101-117 cm||58-74 cm|